- Anushka Sharma Ends Cold War With Deepika Padukone? Praises Her Cannes Look Leaving Fans Surprised
- FIR Actor Shiv Pandit Gets Hitched To Ameira Punvani; Anushka Sharma & Zoya Akhtar Wish The Couple
- Anushka Sharma's Birthday Pledge Is Proof That She's A Real Animal Lover!
- Anushka Sharma Is The Reason Why RCB & Virat Kohli Are Not Doing Well, Say Trolls!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Might Make Anushka Sharma Feel Uncomfortable With THIS Decision!
- Sonam Kapoor Calls The Idea Of Grand Wedding DISGUSTING: What'd Aishwarya & Anushka's Reactions Be?
Anushka Sharma, is all set for the release of her upcoming movie Sultan starring alongside Salman Khan, and the actress has revealed about her first interaction with Salman on the sets of the movie. Speaking to DNA, the actress said that her first meeting with Salman was a little 'hatke'.
So what did Salman Khan do on the sets of Sultan which impressed her so much? The actress says that Salman Khan, instead of standing up and saying a 'hello' to her, was lying down on the ground instead, while saying, hello!
"While I had met Salman socially a couple of times, I didn't know him at all. I met him for the first time when we did a photoshoot to announce the film. He was working out at the YRF gym when I walked in and he was lying down on the ground and looking up. When you see Salman for the first time it has to be something hatke. It can't be a standard thing of him standing and us saying hi/hello," says Anushka Sharma.
It's a little hatke isn't it? Nobody tells hello while lying on the ground and only Salman Khan is capable of doing such things!
Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma, Randeep Hooda and Amit Sadh starrer Sultan is all set to hit the theatres on July 7, 2016.