- Venue Is Set! Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Get Married In This Beautiful Country?
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Stop Your Publicity Stunt Anushka Sharma: Mother Of The Man Called Out By Her Slams Anushka & Virat
- Virat Kohli- Anushka Sharma SLAMMED By The Man Whom They Scolded For Littering On The Road!
- Anushka Sharma Flaunts Her Expensive Wedding Ring; Its Price Will Leave You Flabbergasted [Pictures]
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding Venue Finalised! Location Looks So Heavenly & Breathtaking
- Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Bromance In 'Zero' Eid Special Teaser, Insider Reveals Details!
- Forget Deepika & Katrina! Ranbir Kapoor Talks About His Other Girlfriends; Says I'm Not Tharki
- Sanju Poster: Anushka Sharma's Look Is Making Us Curious About Her Role In This Ranbir Kapoor Film
- Anushka Sharma Ends Cold War With Deepika Padukone? Praises Her Cannes Look Leaving Fans Surprised
- FIR Actor Shiv Pandit Gets Hitched To Ameira Punvani; Anushka Sharma & Zoya Akhtar Wish The Couple
- Anushka Sharma's Birthday Pledge Is Proof That She's A Real Animal Lover!
Anushka Sharma is one actress who has shared screen space with the Khans of Bollywood and all the films did really well at the box office.
The Sultan actress spoke to DNA about her wedding plans and has spoken quite boldly about the whole issue. When asked the important question of 'when will you get married', Anushka Sharma opened up by saying,
Anushka Sharma says she'll marry the right person only when she is mentally fit and prepared for the life long commitment.
No Parental Pressure
Anushka Sharma is one lucky girl as she has not received any parental pressure to get married off. Anushka says that her parents support her decision.
Anushka Sharma has starred with the Khans of Bollywood and almost all her films have fared really well at the box office.
Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli are dating each other since quite a few years and the two will not be getting married anytime soon.
When asked if she is interested to play a role alongside her boyfriend Virat Kohli, Anushka said, "I don't want to talk about it at all."
"I want to get married ,of course. I would like to have a family. Even though I am an actor, I am a very simple and normal person and I have always maintained a simple life. I feel marriage will happen when it has to. I will get married when I am mentally ready for it. A marriage is not a joke. It's not like 'Oh shaadi hai toh karle!' You have to be mentally ready to spend your life with another person. It's not just about you, but about the other person also and then at that point you need to be ready to have a dual interest. Mentally, when I reach that stage, I will get married."
So there you go peeps! Anushka Sharma will get married only when she is mentally prepared for it, as marriage is not a joke of any sort and needs serious committment.
When questioned if film-makers have offered her boyfriend Virat Kohli a role to star alongside her in a movie, Anushka quipped, "I don't want to talk about it at all."
Also Read: Kareena Kapoor Spotted With Her Baby Bump!