- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Anushka Sharma Gets A Talking Statue At Madame Tussauds, Is The First Indian To Get The Honour!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma Were A Part Of MS Dhoni's Birthday Bash & The Pics Are VIRAL!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sanju First Review Out! Ranbir Kapoor Leaves You Speechless With His Award-Winning Performance
Anushka has been criticised on social media sometimes for her looks and sometimes over her reported on-off relationship with Virat Kohli. She has faced it all. She was also once called a 'bad omen' for being by Kohli's side during the ICC Cricket World Cup semi-final in Melbourne.
Does she get affected? "If you are chauvinistic mind, you will not be able to take the fact there is a strong, successful girl... I have been trolled multiple times and it doesn't affect me anymore," Anushka told IANS.
The Band Baaja Baaraat star says that trollers who go after actresses just want to feel better by calling them 'dumb or stupid'.
She said, "That probably gives them a satisfaction that makes them feel like they are more intelligent. So, I think it's something that is very sad and which reflects their social upbringing and their personalities."
But Anushka, who is currently riding high on the success of her latest release film, Sultan starring Salman Khan, says she prefers not to respond to trolls.
"One cannot respond to these things seriously because it's just a person from who is writing something because one must have had a bad day, is pissed off, had a fight with the girlfriend or maybe got dumped... The easy way to act out is to strike somebody who wouldn't probably answer back to you and wouldn't fall down to you level," she said.