- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Anushka Sharma Gets A Talking Statue At Madame Tussauds, Is The First Indian To Get The Honour!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma Were A Part Of MS Dhoni's Birthday Bash & The Pics Are VIRAL!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sanju First Review Out! Ranbir Kapoor Leaves You Speechless With His Award-Winning Performance
Anushka Sharma, has been at the receiving end of online trolls whenever Virat Kohli succeeds or fails in scoring runs during cricket matches. A lot of trollers seem to get some sort of sadistic pleasure in trolling the actress, who has nothing to do with how her boyfriend performs on the field.
However, Anushka Sharma, has given a fitting reply to the trollers during a press conference of her upcoming film Sultan, and says she feels sorry for them. The actress was quoted as saying,
"I have been trolled for other reasons too. I actually don't have anything to say or react to it. I am not the one who would react to the bunch of cowards sitting in front of their computer screens, insecure and having shi* ideas of themselves. They think so lonely of themselves that they feel pulling someone down can raise their standards. I literally feel sorry for them."
She closed her punching line as, "Initially I thought what is going on and felt bad, but now I feel sorry for them."
Wow! It's good to see Anushka Sharma taking on the trollers head on by giving them a taste of their own medicine!