- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Anushka Sharma Gets A Talking Statue At Madame Tussauds, Is The First Indian To Get The Honour!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma Were A Part Of MS Dhoni's Birthday Bash & The Pics Are VIRAL!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sanju First Review Out! Ranbir Kapoor Leaves You Speechless With His Award-Winning Performance
We are already very excited to know that Shahrukh Khan will be romancing Anushka Sharma in Imtiaz Ali's next and now, the actress herself revealed some interesting sides of the film and why she is excited to pair up with SRK & Imtiaz.
"I had always wanted to do an out-and-out romantic film with Shahrukh. Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi wasn't that romantic because for most part of the film I did not know who the guy was! The film with Imtiaz is sweet, happy, romantic," Anushka Sharma told in an interview.
Below Are The 11 'Sweetest' Moments Of SRK & Anushka:
The actress says Imtiaz's understanding of a man-woman relationship combined with Shah Rukh's charismatic style of romance will be a treat to watch.
"Imtiaz understands man-woman relationship in an intense way. There is a growth in his characters during the course of the film, love teaches them. I think that's the beauty of his romantic movies. Shahrukh is the king of romance, he redefined love to an entire generation."
"His intensity as an actor and humility as a person is going to come across on screen. It's a great opportunity for me to work with the king of romance and a director, whose love stories are always so special and romantic."
You will be surprised to know that Anushka had no plans of joining the showbiz until she watched Imtiaz's romantic-comedy, Jab We Met.
"I had never dreamt of becoming an actress but when I saw Jab We Met, I was so attracted to the film and to the character that Kareena played. I felt this was cool and something I could do... That happened because it was such a strong character. That's why Imtiaz is a very special person," told Anushka.