- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Anushka Sharma Gets A Talking Statue At Madame Tussauds, Is The First Indian To Get The Honour!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma Were A Part Of MS Dhoni's Birthday Bash & The Pics Are VIRAL!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sanju First Review Out! Ranbir Kapoor Leaves You Speechless With His Award-Winning Performance
Actress Anushka Sharma's wedding sequence look from the forthcoming film Sultan has been styled by Diva'ni, the country's first cinema-inspired fashion brand that is set to open its doors in Pakistan this month.
The look is part of a special sequence in the song Sachi Muchi from the Salman Khan-starrer Sultan, which is releasing on Eid on July 6.
Anushka is seen wearing a traditional bridal ensemble for a wedding set in Haryana and this one of the key looks of the actress in the movie. She is seen in a handcrafted traditional chikankari ensemble embellished with bespoke technique of zardozi, including elements of kundan, gota, dabka and naqshi.
Talking about her look in the film, Anushka said in a statement: "I am excited about 'Sultan'. It's the first time that I am playing a wrestler. Aarfa (my character) has different looks in the film - some traditional and some sporty, but mostly sporty.
"The traditional outfit which is ivory chikankari is beautiful. Diva'ni team did a fantastic job in designing and executing it."
The 'Lafz' line boasts the Mughal art of rendering delicate patterns in pristine white threads on fine mulls and muslin.