- Will Deepika Padukone & Anushka Sharma Chuck Their OLD COLD WAR & Collaborate For This Mega Project?
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Puneesh Sharma & Bandgi Kalra Copy Virat Kohli & Anuksha Sharma; Trolls Call Them COPYCATS!
- Women's Day Special! Katrina, Anushka, Alia, Shilpa, Jacqueline & Sonakshi Walk The Talk On Feminism
- Varun Dhawan Cycled 10 Hours With Anushka Sharma In Pillion For Sui Dhaga! Read Details
- A TWIST! Not Shahrukh Khan But This Actor To Romance Katrina Kaif In Aanand L Rai's Zero?
- WOW! Ali Abbas Zafar Becomes A New Member Of Salman Khan's Work- Family
Actress Anushka Sharma's wedding sequence look from the forthcoming film Sultan has been styled by Diva'ni, the country's first cinema-inspired fashion brand that is set to open its doors in Pakistan this month.
The look is part of a special sequence in the song Sachi Muchi from the Salman Khan-starrer Sultan, which is releasing on Eid on July 6.
Anushka is seen wearing a traditional bridal ensemble for a wedding set in Haryana and this one of the key looks of the actress in the movie. She is seen in a handcrafted traditional chikankari ensemble embellished with bespoke technique of zardozi, including elements of kundan, gota, dabka and naqshi.
Talking about her look in the film, Anushka said in a statement: "I am excited about 'Sultan'. It's the first time that I am playing a wrestler. Aarfa (my character) has different looks in the film - some traditional and some sporty, but mostly sporty.
"The traditional outfit which is ivory chikankari is beautiful. Diva'ni team did a fantastic job in designing and executing it."
The 'Lafz' line boasts the Mughal art of rendering delicate patterns in pristine white threads on fine mulls and muslin.