- Salman Khan Has Just One REGRET - He Tripped A Guy, Who Fell Down & Broke His Front Teeth
- Loveratri Teaser Looks So Vibrant & Colourful! Watch It Here
- Why Salman Khan Got FURIOUS After Learning About Arbaaz Khan's IPL Betting Controversy?
- BREAKING! Arbaaz Khan CONFESSES To Placing Bets In IPL Matches
- IPL Betting Scam: Arbaaz Khan Summoned By Mumbai Police!
- WOW! Brothers Shahid Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter To Star In A Movie Together? Read Details
- IT'S CONFIRMED! Prabhudheva To Direct Salman Khan's Dabangg 3 [READ DETAILS]
- No One Apart From Sonakshi Sinha Considered For Dabangg 3: Arbaaz Khan
- Tera Intezaar Movie Review: This Sunny Leone & Arbaaz Khan Starrer Is Sad & Pathetic!
- BB 11: Salman Calls Akash, A Fool; Warns Bandgi-Puneesh; Sunny Makes Arshi Apply Butter On Hiten!
- RETURN OF CHULBUL PANDEY! Salman Khan's Dabangg 3 To Go On Floors Next Year, Confirms Arbaaz Khan
- Salman Khan's Childhood Pic With Arbaaz Khan, Sohail Khan & Alvira Khan Is So Damn Cute! View Here
Arbaaz Khan who is busy promoting his upcoming comedy film Freaky Ali, starring Nawazuddin Siddiqui amd Amy Jackson, showcased his humourous side at a promotional event by reacting to a question on Salman Khan's marriage.
A reporter asked Arbaaz Khan the million dollar question 'When would Salman Khan marry Iulia Vantur?' and the reply was quite unexpected. Arbaaz joked around by saying, "We have been hearing about Salman's marriage since his first year in films".
Salman Khan and Iulia Vantur visit a Buddhist monastery in Ladakh and meet the religious head Dalai Lama.
Speculations are ripe that Salman Khan and Iulia Vantur would tie the knot but the couple are not confirming their relationship to the public.
Iulia In ladakh
Iulia Vantur accompanied Salman Khan all the way to Ladakh for the shoot of Kabir Khan's upcoming flick, Tubelight.
Iulia Vantur gets along really well with Salman Khan's family, friends and colleagues. She's seen accompanying Salman at various events.
Salman Khan & Dalai Lama
Salman Khan stands for a picture with the Buddhist religious leader Dalai Lama at his monastery in Ladakh.
Yup! Not only is Arbaaz Khan funny and witty in his replies, he's also right and to the point too! Since his debut in 1989 through the film Maine Pyar Kiya, people have been asking Salman Khan the same 'wedding question' for almost close to three decades now and nobody has heard a proper or a positive reply.
Well, lets keep bygones as bygones! Now that Salman Khan is allegedly dating Iulia Vantur, we hope the couple will reveal their relationship to the public, and sooner or later decide to tie the knot and live a happy life together. That would in turn ease his fans and let speculations and rumours fly off the wind.