- Dhadak Celebs Review: From Madhuri Dixit To Arjun Kapoor, Everyone's In Awe Of Janhvi-Ishaan's Act
- Arjun Kapoor Is Counting Hours For Janhvi Kapoor's Dhadak Release! View Picture
- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- Is There A RIFT Between The Two? Arjun Kapoor To Miss Jahnvi Kapoor's Dhadak Screening!
- Arjun Kapoor On Janhvi & Khushi: They’re Very Nice, Sensible Kids, Maybe More Than Me, Too
- Arjun Kapoor Opens Up About His Marriage Plans After His Grandma Threatens Him To Get Hitched Soon!
There was a time when Bollywood was the true ruler of cinema in India and Hollywood was just a side kick. It looks like the tables have slowly turned over the years and Hollywood has a huge fan base in the country already, as it delivers fresh and new content in every other movie. The same is not the case in Bollywood as people are getting fed up of watching the same old script being sold in a new bottle. If the same continues for some years, Hollywood might end up eating Bollywood says Arjun Kapoor.
Speaking to Bollywoodlife, Arjun Kapoor revealed, "The English film-viewing market has eaten into our business because our content is not good enough. If we provide great content on the same day, even our films would do well. There is food for thought that we have to pull up our socks."
He also revealed that the audiences are giving out signals to Bollywood film-makers that if they keep doing the same old stuff over and over again, they will make sure never to come to the theatres to watch movies and waste their time and money. He said,
"The audience is giving us a signal... 'ki yaar, tum log kuch banaoge jo hum logo ne nahi dekha, toh hum aake dekhenge theatre mein' (Do something new which we have never seen before, so that we can hit the theatres to watch it). Arjun Kapoor also stressed that Bollywood should gear up with better VFX so that it can match up with the competition worldwide.