- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- Is There A RIFT Between The Two? Arjun Kapoor To Miss Jahnvi Kapoor's Dhadak Screening!
- Arjun Kapoor On Janhvi & Khushi: They’re Very Nice, Sensible Kids, Maybe More Than Me, Too
- Arjun Kapoor Opens Up About His Marriage Plans After His Grandma Threatens Him To Get Hitched Soon!
- Arjun Kapoor: Jhanvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter's Dhadak Reminds Me Of Ishaqzaade Days!
- Janhvi Kapoor's Emotional Post For Arjun Kapoor On His Birthday: You Are The Reason For Our Strength
Everyone in Bollywood knows that Arjun Kapoor is very close to Ranveer Singh. Recently, Arjun Kapoor talked about the amazing bond, he shares with the Bajirao Matani actor.
Arjun Kapoor told a leading news agency, "I think in a profession where a lot of people wouldn't want us (Arjun and Ranveer) to be friends, we've managed retain the core values of being friends and I hope that continues. We have an amazing bond. It's a friendship that goes beyond the work that we do, which is amazing."
"We are diametrically opposite in our personalities, but we have a lot of similarities in our tastes... So the kind of cinema, hobbies or the conversations we've had, it just shows that two different people can also be very similar in their own way. So, we are same-same, but different, it's one of those with me and Ranveer," he added.
Also Read: She Looks Beautiful! Aishwarya Rai SPOTTED In New York With Aaradhya Bachchan & Asha Bhosle (Pics)
When asked about his plans for Ranveer Singh's 31st birthday, Arjun said, "I know he is not in the city and I know I am not in the city for his birthday. I'll call up and wish him... There's nothing specific that I have planned.''