- INSIDE PICS! Salman Khan's Brother-In-Law Aayush Sharma Throws A Party For Double Celebration
- Shabbir Ahluwalia & Kanchi Kaul Celebrate Eid With Salman Khan’s Sister Arpita Khan! SEE PICS
- Oh Wow! Priyanka Chopra & Salman Khan Were Seen Having Fun With Arpita Khan's Baby, Ahil!
- So Sweet! Salman Khan Gifts Sister Arpita Khan Something Very Special
- Arpita's Newborn Ahil Welcomed At Salman Khan's Galaxy Apartments!
- NEW PICTURES Of Baby Ahil With Salman Khan, Arpita Khan & Aayush Sharma!
"There is no way to be a perfect mother.. but a million ways to be a good one." It seems like Superstar Salman Khan's youngest sister, Arpita Khan Sharma is all set to follow this quote. Wondering how? Well, Arpita has recently given birth to her baby boy Ahil and see, how adorable she has welcomed Ahil.
Arpita posted a super-cute picture of her Instagram account and captioned it as saying, "Thank you for welcoming our Lil Prince with open arms & hearts filled with so much love & showering him with all your blessings & good wishes ? love from @aaysharma & @arpitakhansharma." Awww!
Click On 'View Photos' To See All The Pictures:
Along with Arpita, daddy Aayush Sharma too welcomed Ahil very cutely and posted a picture on his Instagram account, which you can see above and captioned it as saying "Our Prince has arrived" Whereas, the picture reads "Our wait is over, Our Little Prince Ahil has arrived. Love Arpita & Aayush. P.S. Mother & Son are doing fine."
A day before yesterday (March 30, 2016) , Aayush had also posted a picture of Salman Khan on the Instagram, in which Salman can be seen planting a kiss on his newborn nephew, Ahil's head and we can't stop awwing! Aayush captioned the picture as saying "Thank you all for the lovely wishes ".
Recently, according to an entertainment portal, we came to know that Salman has been shopping online for baby products for Ahil. A source close to the Superstar says, "Salman cannot go to any public place to shop, which is why he has gone online. Nowadays, he does a lot of shopping for himself too on the Internet. Arpita is very touched by her brother's gesture and has often told him that she is so proud of him."