- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
Arpita Khan & Aayush Sharma, are proud parents of a baby boy named Ahil, and the couple are taking care of the little one really well. The entire Khan family, are spending quality time with the child and taking care of all his needs.
Arpita Khan & Aayush Sharma, have shared very cute pictures of baby Ahil! Check it out here!
Baby Ahil, is being loved by the entire family and the little child, happily accepts to sleep on everybody's arms and lap. A few weeks ago, baby Ahil was peacefully sleeping on his grandmother Salma Khan's lap, and the picture was the sweetest of them all.
Arpita Khan's sister, Alvira Khan, absolutely loves baby Ahil, and has shared a picture of Ahil falling asleep on her shoulders. The picture is too cute as Ahil, is seen sleeping peacefully in the arms of his aunt.
Salman Khan, on the other hand, had made 'Superman' babysuit for Ahil and printed the words 'Super Sharma' at the front. Pictures of baby Ahil wearing the Superman babysuit, was the cutest thing doing the rounds on Salman Khan's social media account.
Even Salman Khan, was seen sleeping peacefully like a baby next to Ahil, and people were lost for words, as the picture, melted their hearts in an instant.
Salman Khan, had also gifted a brand new car to Arpita Khan & Aayush Sharma as a gift, and the couple, drove baby Ahil from the hospital and brought him home in the new car. Baby Ahil, is blessed with a wonderful family and the little boy, will grow up in the company of his loved one's.