- Are You Listening Priyanka Chopra? Asha Bhosle Wants You To Play Her Character On-Screen!
- She Looks Beautiful! Aishwarya Rai SPOTTED In New York With Aaradhya Bachchan & Asha Bhosle (Pics)
- Asha Bhosle Receives Lifetime Achievement Award At DIFF
- Asha Bhosle Turns 81, Thanks Fans For Support
- Sania Dragged Into Unnecessary Controversy: Asha Bhosle
- Bollywood Tweets And Expresses Grief: Gopinath Munde RIP
- Dulquer Salmaan Confirms His Association With Zoya Factor!
Tanmay Bhat, has created a stir by making fun of Lata Mangeshkar and Sachin Tendulkar in a video that went horribly wrong. Celebs, politicians and commoners are lashing out against the comedian for mocking two Indian legends whom they love dearly.
Now singer Asha Bhosle, has spoken out against the AIB co-founder Tanmay Bhat for his ridiculous video which is nowhere close to humour.
Asha Bhosle was quoted as saying,
"I have not seen the video nor do I intend to. My grandson Chin2 informed me about it as I don't even watch television. I don't want to say anything except for we are talking about a woman (Lata didi), who has worked for 70-80 years of her life, spreading joy and happiness through her music. I now want to wait and watch how many people will stand by us. Most people have a knack of debating about it for a couple of days and forgetting about it. Aaplya deshat, Bharat Ratnancha kiti aadar aahe hey baghaycha aahe (I want to see what respect and honour do the Bharat Ratnas get in our country).The government has bestowed this honour upon them. They must make a note of this."
Tanmay Bhat, has received flak from the Bollywood celebrities and have demanded for strict action against the comedian. However Sonam Kapoor has come out in support of Tanmay and tweeted as, "Don't you guys think there are issues that are more important than @thetanmay snapchat jokes??? I'm in shock with this over reaction!"
Sonam Kapoor, sent another tweet as saying, "Being living legends I know @sachin_rt and @mangeshkarlata don't even know and care about what's going on!stop spewing hate on their behalf!"