- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan blew us away with her different looks at the Cannes film festival 2016.
And we have got some behind the scenes pictures of Aishwarya Rai from the prestigious festival and we must say, even while getting ready she is looking damn beautiful! Dying to see the pictures? Then click on VIEW PHOTOS!
Talking about her Cannes appearances, Aishwarya Rai told a leading news agency, "I was not nervous (for the look at the Cannes) as it has been 15 years representing L'Oreal here. I have been a part of the jury here for two years or so and had come here for Devdas. "I belong to showbiz forever so plain dress up has become a way of life depending upon the occasion.''
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan further added, "I am an actor by my career choice. I enjoy fashion and I treat it like art and I have a life, a family. So, I am not focusing on all of this. So it (look) doesn't stress me out.. It doesn't get me nervous.. I am a professional. I did not had the time to look at all the choices that the fashion industry was wonderfully keen on spoiling me with, because I was very busy with Sarbjit promotions.''
"But within the little collection I had gone through I was prepared for some pieces that had come handy," Aishwarya Rai Bachchan revealed.
Sarbjit is scheduled to release on May 20th and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is playing the rold of Sarabjit's sister Dalbir Kaur in the film. It is based on the real life story of prisoner Sarabjit Singh.
The movie also stars Randeep Hooda and Richa Chaddha.