- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- Bipasha Basu In Hospital! All Worried Fans, Here's Her Tweet Revealing The Reason!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
Bride-to-be Bipasha Basu is continuously in the limelight, since the day her wedding rumours have come out. If sources are to be believed, Bipasha would be tying the knot on April 29, 2016 with her alleged boyfriend, Karan Singh Grover. Well, whether it is really going to happen soon or not, only time can tell.
But Bipasha has surely got another reason to smile and it is surely not related to her marriage or boyfriend, Karan Singh Grover. So, what is it related to? The sizzling beauty has recently reached to 2 Million followers on the social networking site, Instagram.
Click On 'View Photos' To Check Out All The Pictures:
Bipasha posted a beautiful picture of hers, in which she can be seen non-stop smiling out of happiness and captioned the picture as "Thank you all for so much love❤️ 2 Million ❤️"
Along with this picture, Bipasha also posted a series of photos, in which she can be seen all dressed up to attend a new Seiko store launch event in Delhi. Dressed in a floral prints, Bipasha was looking so beautiful and charming. You can check all the pictures from the event, above by going through the slides.
Once Bipasha had clearly said that she would like to stick to her roots and dress up like a Bengali bride on her wedding. "I am from Bengal and when I get married I will definitely want a traditional Bengali bridal look. I want it to be very extravagant as well," Bipasha had said. Interestingly, according to DNA, Bipasha will marry KSG in a Bengali-style wedding at her Khar residence. The wedding will be a close-knit ceremony and attended by only family members and a few close friends from both sides.