- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- Bipasha Basu In Hospital! All Worried Fans, Here's Her Tweet Revealing The Reason!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
Newly-weds Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover have happily started the new and sweetest chapter of their life i.e., married life, and we have brought to you the first picture post wedding and it's perfect.
The pictures are being shared by Bipasha's sisters on Instagram, in which Bipasha can be seen in a white traditional attire sporting 'sindoor' while, Karan can be seen in a black kurta. The pictures are simple yet gorgeous!
Check Out All The 20 Pictures Here:
It was just two days ago that Bipasha tied the knot with long time boyfriend Karan Singh Grover and many top celebs from the Bachchan parivaar to Khans of B-town were in attendance to bless the couple.
Recently, Karan posted a beautiful picture of Bipasha from the wedding along with a romantic message. He wrote, "Thank you for restoring our faith in heaven and the Angels and the fact that divinity walks amidst us mere mortals...you're beauty and the purity of your soul is undoubtedly unearthly..."
He also posted a couple of pictures with Bipasha's sisters and wrote a beautiful caption for them. He wrote, "My beautiful sisters! Thank you for making my life complete and giving me endless happiness...I love you all so much! @vi_basu @sonibasu @baitalikee Feel blessed to have these beauties by my side for life... @vi_basu @baitalikee.
Bipasha & Karan will very soon fly off for their honeymoon. Though the duo has not revealed their honeymoon destination yet, we are waiting for their romantic pictures from the honeymoon!
On the work front, KSG was last seen in Hate Story 3, which was a hit at the box office. Whereas, Bipasha was last seen in Alone, which marked the Bollywood debut of Karan!