- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- Bipasha Basu In Hospital! All Worried Fans, Here's Her Tweet Revealing The Reason!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
Bipasha Basu and Karan Grover have finally issued a joint statement in which they have confirmed about their marriage. Joginder Tuteja wrote on Twitter: "Joint statement from @bipsluvurself and @iamksgofficial, confirming their marriage!
"We are happy to finally share the good news with everyone. 30th April 2016 is the big day and we cannot thank our family, friends, fans and well wishers enough for all their love and support. The wedding will be a private intimate affair.''
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To More Pictures Of Bipasha & Karan
''Our deepest gratitude for respecting our privacy this far. We hope to have your continued blessings and warm wishes as we embark on this new journey together."
As per reports in DNA, Karan Singh Grover and Bipasha Basu's mehendi will be held on April 28 at Villa 69, a lounge bar in Juhu, and the reception will be held at St Regis (formerly known as Palladium Hotel) in Lower Parel on April 29. Bipasha has alos hired a wedding planner for the wedding.
The reception will be attended by the couple's close friends Shilpa Shetty, Raj Kundra, R Madhavan among others.
Karan Singh and Bipasha Basu met for the first time during the shooting of their horror film Alone and fell in love. It is said that Bipasha wanted to marry Karan a year ago, but her father was against it because of Karan's past relationships. But as they say love conquers all, Bips father has finally given the nod to this wedding.
Wow! we are so happy for Karan & Bipasha!