- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- Bipasha Basu In Hospital! All Worried Fans, Here's Her Tweet Revealing The Reason!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
Karan Singh Grover and Bipasha Basu are married now! They wedding took place in true Bengali style and it was beautiful. We have got some adorable pictures from the wedding in which the couple is seen wearing the garlands.
And we have to say that Bipasha Basu is looking stunning as a bride in her beautiful red outfit. She just can't stop smiling in the pictures and this shows how happy she is! Click On View Photos To See Bipasha & Karan's Wedding Pictures.
The wedding ceremony was attended by Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover's close friends and family members only. Very few celebrities were invited for the marriage,which includes hair stylist Sapna Bhavnani and Bipasha's ex-boyfriend Dino Morea.
How Romantic! See What Abhishek Bachchan Posted About His Darling Mrs Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Sapna Bhavnani also wrote an adorable message for Bipasha Basu on Instagram: "You were my first celebrity client and then became my sister! 12 years strong our bond. Love you @bipashabasu and am so happy for you that I even dressed up."
On 29th April, Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover held a mehendi ceremony which was nothing short of a grand affair. At the mehendi ceremony also, Bipasha looked stunning in her pink lehenga with printed underlay & tiara, haath-phool and baju bandh. Karan complemented the pretty actress with his classy Kurta Pyjama.
Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover have been dating since they met on sets of Alone in 2015. After the movie released, they were often spotted together. The two kept their relationship under wraps for a long time, despite rumours stating the obvious.
The madly in love couple finally announced their wedding a month back and called their big day a "Monkey Wedding".
We wish Bipasha and Karan a very happy married life!