TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover's wedding news is all over the media, with the latest update, that the wedding invitations are being sent to all Bollywood stars.
If these reports are true then why is that Bipasha Basu's best friend, Rocky S has no idea about it. Sources had revealed that he is designing the wedding outfit, how is that possible that the designer himself has no idea about it.
Click On View Photos To See Bipasha Basu And Karan Singh Grover's Cozy Pics!
When Rocky S was questioned about it, he said that Bipasha has not confirmed anything to him yet, "Different dates keep coming up . I don't know where this information comes from. I will be happy if she gets married this month or even tomorrow. But as of now, I have got no information from her."
About him designing the wedding outfit, "I have been hearing that forever. People keep asking me if I am doing the clothes and my name keeps coming up. But she has not spoken to me about it," he says.
Talking about his friendship with Bipasha, designer Rocky added, "She is my closest friend and I love her to death. I will be happy if she gets married soon. I want to see her happy and my blessings are always with her."
He further added, "We are really close friends and we go out and travel together. We meet very often. When I am in Mumbai, she is the first person I meet. "
Speaking about Bipasha's alleged fiance, Rocky said, "As for Karan, he is such a gentle person and a great human being. I am happy for him and the way he is going about his career and life."
These statements from Bipasha's best friend reveals that the marriage news travelling in the media world may very well be a big fat lie.