- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- Bipasha Basu In Hospital! All Worried Fans, Here's Her Tweet Revealing The Reason!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
After a fairy tale wedding Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover are enjoying a romantic honeymoon on the beaches of Maldives. Recently, Bipasha took to Instagram to share the picture of her welcome honeymoon cake.
According to the reports, Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover will return from Maldives on May 13th. Also, Maldives is their favourite holiday destination and if you remember they celebrated their New Year there too. Click On VIEW PHOTOS to see their pictures.
Talking about their honeymoon, a close friend told Mumbai Mirror, "Following the wedding Karan and Bipasha have been busy throwing dinner parties for family and friends. This is a much-needed break although a short one since they will be returning by May 13. Maldives is their favourite holiday destination. Knowing their love for beaches, their choice of destination for the honeymoon was hardly a surprise even though the decision was an impromptu one."
Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover got married on April 30 and only close friends and family memebers were present at the wedding. But their reception, which was held at South Mumbai's St. Regis hotel was attended by some of the film industry's biggest stalwarts, including Amitabh Bachchan and family, Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, Sonam Kapoor, and Ranbir Kapoor among several others.
Karan Singh Grover and Bipasha Basu started dating while shooting for their 2015 horror film Alone and confirmed their relationship few days before their marriage. This is Karan's third marriage and Bipasha's first.