- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
- OH MY GOD! Is Bipasha Basu Pregnant With Her First Child; Spotted Hiding Her BABY BUMP?
- OO-LA-LA! Bipasha Basu-Karan Singh Grover's LIP LOCK Caught On Camera [Inside Birthday Party Photos]
- Karan Singh Grover & Bipasha Basu Expecting Their First Baby? Read This Before Congratulating!
- Bigg Boss 11: Did Salman Khan Ask The Makers To Remove Bipasha & Karan Singh Grover’s C*nd*m Ad?
- EMBARRASSING! Bipasha Basu Met Ex-Boyfriend At A Diwali Party With KSG & Something AWKWARD Happened
Today (April 7, 2016), we have reported you that lovebirds Bipasha Basu & Karan Singh Grover have announced their wedding officially and they are all set to take their marriage vows on April 30, 2016.
Now, a few hours ago Bipasha shared her pre-wedding photoshoot with partner Karan Singh Grover and guys, the picture is way too romantic. In the picture, Bipasha & Karan are damn adorable and we can't stop gushing about their sizzling chemistry in the picture.
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To Check Out All The Pics Here:
Bipasha captioned the picture as saying, "We are happy to finally share the good news with everyone. April 30, 2016 is the big day and we cannot thank our family, friends, fans and well wishers enough for all their love and support. The wedding will be a private intimate affair. Our deepest gratitude for respecting our privacy this far. We hope to have your continued blessings and warm wishes as we embark on this new journey together.
Priyanka Chopra was one of the first celebs to congratulate Bipasha and Karan on Twitter. She said, "I'm truly so happy for my friend @bipsluvurself n her handsome bridegroom to be @Iamksgofficial Ure a golden heart..u deserve so much n more." On which Bipasha replied, "Will miss you.Thank you sweetheart! Hugs! "
The love birds are busy with the wedding preparations and have already begun sending out the invites. Reportedly, it will be an intimate Bengali-style wedding at Bipasha's Khar residence which will be attended by close family and friends from both sides, on the wedding day. Bipasha has even hired a wedding planner to plan her big day.