- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- Bipasha Basu In Hospital! All Worried Fans, Here's Her Tweet Revealing The Reason!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
A few hours ago. we reported you the exclusive pictures of Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover's 'Mehendi' ceremony. As we told you earlier, the theme for today is gulabi pink and the venue is beautifully decorated with pink flowers and garlands.
Now, we have brought to you all the inside pictures from the 'Mehendi' ceremony. B-town actresses including Shilpa Shetty, Sophie Choudhary and Shamita Shetty were also spotted at the event.
Check Out All The Pictures Here:
Shamita also posted a selfie with Bipasha and wrote, Fun moments at Bipasha n Karan s Mehndi n Sangeet ❤️?#celebrations #rockystar100 @officialshilpashetty @bipashabasu."
Shilpa posted a cute picture of herself from the ceremony and captioned it as "Ha ha ha my hubby hates the smell of henna! ﾂwith the bride to be ?#mehendi #celebrations #happiness #love."
In the pictures, Shilpa & Bipasha can be seen flaunting their mehendi designs while, Shilpa's hubby Raj Kundra can be seen holding his nose with his hand and the trio looks so adorable.
The actor is seen donning a white kurta while Bipasha looks ravishing in a pink bridal lehenga.
According to reports, Bipasha will marry Karan tomorrow at her Khar residence with only family and close friends from both sides in attendance. A reception is said to be planned later at St. Regis, formerly known as Palladium Hotel, in Lower Parel.
While it will be the first marriage for Bipasha, who earlier dated John Abraham, it is Karan's third wedding. Karan was first married to actress Shraddha Nigam and later to Jennifer Winget.
Keep watching this space and we will be right back with more updates!