- FINAL! Sushant Singh Rajput To Romance This Newbie In The Hindi Remake Of 'The Fault In Our Stars'
- BACK ON TRACK! Sara Ali Khan's Debut Film Kedarnath Is NOT SHELVED & We Have The Proof
- Kedarnath Controversy! Team Abhishek Kapoor ACCUSES KriAj Entertainment Of Spreading False Rumours
- Kedarnath Director Abhishek Kapoor Accused Of Cheating, Lands In Legal Soup!
- OMG, Is He A Chambal Dacoit? Nope, That's Sushant Singh Rajput's First Look From Son Chiriya!
- HOT NOW! Sushant Singh Rajput To Romance 'Rumoured' Girlfriend Kriti Sanon's Sister Nupur?
- Daddy Movie Review: A Poor Screenplay Is The Main Culprit In This Arjun Rampal Starrer!
British pop singer George Michael passed away in his sleep on Christmas day 2016 and Bollywood celebs Sushant Singh Rajput, Arjun Rampal, Sophie Choudry, Vir Das, Siddharth, AR Rahman and Adnan Sami have poured in their condolences on Twitter paying respects to the singer.
Check out the tweets from Bollywood celebs mourning the death of George Micheal below!
Heartbreaking . 2016 , can't you just end already?— Sushant Singh Rajput (@itsSSR) December 26, 2016
"We could have lived this dance forever. Please stay."
RIP George Michael. From Faith to finding his Freedom on his LastChristmas. RIP 🙏🏼— arjun rampal (@rampalarjun) December 26, 2016
RIP George Michael... Your music will stay with us forever...— A.R.Rahman (@arrahman) December 26, 2016
David Bowie, Prince, George Michael all in the same year! Icons, Legends, Gamechangers. Yup..2016 has been the shittiest year. #RIPGeorge— Sophie Choudry (@Sophie_Choudry) December 26, 2016
No No No No!! Not George Michael!!! I can't believe he has passed away!! Such an incredible singer songwriter! A huge inspiration. RIP. 😢😢 pic.twitter.com/Y3wA0oO36O— Adnan Sami (@AdnanSamiLive) December 26, 2016
#GeorgeMichael shaped our generation in many ways. Music was only one of them. This is a horrible year for artists and fans. RIP great one.— Siddharth (@Actor_Siddharth) December 26, 2016
Also, George Michael's publicist released a statement stating, "It is with great sadness that we can confirm our beloved son, brother and friend George passed away peacefully at home over the Christmas period. The family would ask that their privacy be respected at this difficult and emotional time. There will be no further comment at this stage."