- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
Fan has hit the screens today and it is expected that it will become one of the highest grossers of the year 2016. The stars who have already watched the film are going ga-ga over the unique story of the movie and SRK's mind-blowing acting.
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See The Pictures Of Bollywood Stars At Fan Screening
Meanwhile, Shahrukh Khan is busy promoting his movie Fan these days. The actor, who himself is playing a fan in his recent movie, says that he does not understand why his fans love him so much and they might get disappointed if they meet him in real life.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Chose Not To Meet Sarabjit's Sister Dalbir Kaur
Speaking to IBTimes UK, Shahrukh Khan said, "I've always been a little surprised that people like me so much. So many people come outside my house and I meet people around the world. Mothers like me like their own child. Girls and boys think of me with a lot of emotion. I find that ... not strange ... I just wonder - how do they like me so much? I'm just an actor."
Shahrukh Khan further added, ''A lot of what you see of me apart from at a press conference or in an interview is mainly an image I have created. I get really scared that people might be disappointed when they meet me in real life. 'Oh he's so boring'.''
Fan is directed by Maneesh Sharma and produced by Yash Raj Films.