- Kangana Ranaut Birthday Special! Here's 10 Adorable Childhood Pictures Of The 'Queen'
- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Kartik Aaryan: I Would Love To Do A Character Like Shahrukh Khan In Baazigar
- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Is Katrina Kaif Lying? Slapped Fan EXPOSES Her & Reveals The Shocking Truth About Her Bodyguard!
Fan has hit the screens today and it is expected that it will become one of the highest grossers of the year 2016. The stars who have already watched the film are going ga-ga over the unique story of the movie and SRK's mind-blowing acting.
Click On VIEW PHOTOS To See The Pictures Of Bollywood Stars At Fan Screening
Meanwhile, Shahrukh Khan is busy promoting his movie Fan these days. The actor, who himself is playing a fan in his recent movie, says that he does not understand why his fans love him so much and they might get disappointed if they meet him in real life.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Chose Not To Meet Sarabjit's Sister Dalbir Kaur
Speaking to IBTimes UK, Shahrukh Khan said, "I've always been a little surprised that people like me so much. So many people come outside my house and I meet people around the world. Mothers like me like their own child. Girls and boys think of me with a lot of emotion. I find that ... not strange ... I just wonder - how do they like me so much? I'm just an actor."
Shahrukh Khan further added, ''A lot of what you see of me apart from at a press conference or in an interview is mainly an image I have created. I get really scared that people might be disappointed when they meet me in real life. 'Oh he's so boring'.''
Fan is directed by Maneesh Sharma and produced by Yash Raj Films.