- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Anushka Sharma Gets A Talking Statue At Madame Tussauds, Is The First Indian To Get The Honour!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma Were A Part Of MS Dhoni's Birthday Bash & The Pics Are VIRAL!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sanju First Review Out! Ranbir Kapoor Leaves You Speechless With His Award-Winning Performance
Anushka Sharma is one of the most talented actresses of Bollywood. She gave the industry many blockbusters like Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, PK and the latest, Sultan. She also worked in the films which performed miserably at the box office. Recently, Anushka said that her film Bombay Velvet was a disaster.
She told a leading news agency in an interview, ''Bombay Velvet was a big disaster I have faced. But the kind of person I am, I don't take success to my head or failure to my heart. I feel that is important because I feel in an industry which is so fickle, you realise that soon.''
Anushka Sharma further added, "When you realise that something in this industry is such a fickle thing -- you don't hold too strongly to anything. So I feel because of that, I have managed to stay above the surface. It is important to have that sense of reality (that) you will have successes and you will have failures and you will have to lie somewhere in between.''
Also Read: OMG! Varun Dhawan Said Media Is A Circus, When Asked About Girlfriend Natasha Dalal
In the same interview, Anushka Sharma talked about working with the three Khans (SRK, Aamir, Salman) of the industry, ''I have never really thought about all these things happening to me. I never thought about 'I'll get to work with all the three Khans'. It really wasn't something that ever occurred to me in my mind. But I feel humbled and happy...''
''The contributions that I have had in the films is what makes it special for me," Anushka said.