- Fawad Khan's Photoshoot Makes The Ladies Wanting For More! View Pictures
- Can Bollywood Do A Meryl Streep At Award Functions? Can B-town Openly Insult Leaders?
- Anushka Sharma Clarifies What It Means To Be A Feminist!
- Ae Di Hai Mushkil Becomes Ranbir Kapoor's Second Biggest Hit!
- Breaking News: Fawad Khan & Imran Abbas Naqvi Caught In Black Money Scam!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is NOT Shocked By Negative Responses Of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil; Courtesy Dhoom 2
- Pictures: SRK, Deepika Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor, Parineeti & Others Spotted At Karan Johar's Bash!
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Box Office: It's A Century; Karan Johar's Movie Crosses 100 Crores!
- Urvashi Rautela Wants To Work In A Karan Johar Film! Calls Him An “Amazing Director”
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: Wednesday (6 Days) Box Office Collection
- Oh Gosh! Ranbir Kapoor's Unseen Pictures From Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Sets Are So Intense!
- YAY! Shahrukh Khan And Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Team Up For Karan Johar’s Next Film?
- Have Accepted All Five CBFC Modifications: Padmavat Producers Rubbish The Rumours Of 300 Cuts
Karan Johar is having a tough time, owing to the controversies revolving around his upcoming film, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. Initially, the film received flak from the political parties and movie buffs for casting the Pakistani actor, Fawad Khan in the film and now it seems, a new trouble for Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is giving KJo sleepless nights!
So, what happened? According to DNA, a source was quoted as saying, "Karan Johar personally attended the censor viewing of his film. He wanted to make sure not a single moment was tampered with. However the Censor Board members, while appreciating the film's mature theme and high level of aesthetics, objected to some steamy moments between Aishwarya and Ranbir."
Read The Other Details Below..
No Hot Scenes Of Ranbir & Aishwarya
As of now, reports suggest that Karan is not removing Fawad's part in the film. But a few intimate scenes of Aishwarya Rai & Ranbir Kapoor will not be seen in the film.
One Scene Was Also Shown In The Trailer
Reportedly, one of chopped scenes of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil also includes an intimate scene of Ranbir & Aishwarya Rai, which was shown in the trailer. We wonder, which scene would get chopped off!
The Film Gets UA Certificate
DNA also quoted as saying, "The CBFC (Censor Board Of Film Certification) on Wednesday granted Karan's film a UA certificate (fit for viewing by children accompanied by adults).
The 50-50 Reaction
The much hyped steamy scenes of Aishwarya Rai & Ranbir Kapoor evoked many different reactions from the audience. While some were outraged by seeing the hot scenes, some simply loved their hot chemistry!
This Might Affect The Film
In fact, Aishwarya-Ranbir's never seen before chemistry is one of the strong reasons for pulling the crowd to the theatres on its D-day but according to the latest reports, ADHM might suffer a decline in number of footsteps at the time of its release.
Aishwarya’s Bold Character
On a related note, rumours were also rife that during the development of the script, Aishwarya's character in the film was not that bold but the actress herself convinced Karan to make her character more sensual!
Karan Tried To Convince CBFC Members
We also hear that Karan tried his level best to convince the CBFC members to let him keep those scenes as they are the crucial part of the film but they didn't agree with KJo and ended up deleting those scenes!
Inside Scoop About Aishwarya’s Character
BL quoted a source as saying, "When Ash was approached for the role the makers had kept a mild script, but on reading her part she felt that it was incomplete. Aishwarya felt that by making her character tame the makers were killing it."
"Aishwarya demanded that the script be made more bold. She felt that the character would be more relatable if they went all out. And it was only after this suggestion from Aishwarya the team worked on more steamy sequences in the film."
It's strange that since the day, the first look of the film has been released, it is facing back-to-back troubles. It all started when Ajay Devgn blamed Karan Johar for paying Rs 25 Lakhs to Kamal R Khan for badmouthing Shivaay.
However, Karan maintained his dignity and gave a royal ignore to all such news! Later, Ajay released an official statement that read, "I have been a part of the Indian film industry for the past 25 years and have been associated with over 100 films. My father was a professional action director and I have an emotional connection with this industry. It therefore pains me to see that people like Kamaal R Khan are holding the film industry to ransom by spreading negativity about films to extort money from producers.''
''It is very sad that people from our own industry are supporting such elements and spoiling the ethos of the film industry. I would strongly demand that this be thoroughly investigated by competent authorities to clarify if Karan Johar was indeed involved in this."