- Hrithik Roshan Wished Mohanlal On His Birthday & That Has Left The Social Media Users Guessing!
- Throwback: A 8 Year Old Hrithik Roshan Aping Michael Jackson's 'Thunder' Moves Is Priceless!
- Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina On Her Life Battles: I Am A Survivor, Not A Victim!
- Hrithik Roshan's Heart Swells With Pride At India's Glory At Commonwealth Games 2018!
- Krrish 4: Hrithik Roshan Refuses To Cast A-list Heroines, Gets Into An Argument With Rakesh Roshan
- Hrithik Roshan's Electrifying Performance At The Opening Ceremony Of IPL Gains Highest TRP!
This is absolutely crazy, never have we seen a Bollywood star get such an immense support from his fans. Ever since the news broke out about a second notice to Hrithik, fans have gone crazy.
On Wednesday morning, news broke about Hrithik being slapped with a notice for his tweet containing the word "Pope". By evening, his fans united and "I Stand With Hrithik" began to trend.
Click On View Photos To See All The Angry Tweets By Fans!
Fan clubs and Hrithik's fans were so offended by this notice, that they constantly tweet supported the actor with the slogan "I Stand With Hrithik" and shunned the people who sent him the notice.
Speaking about this second notice, Mathai's advocate Rizwan Siddiquee, who also represents Kangana, told, "The notice has been sent to Mr. Hrithik Roshan on behalf of my client Mr. Abraham Mathai. The said criminal notice has been sent under Section 295A of Indian Penal Code for his unwarranted and uncalled for comments (statements) made against the highly respected Pope Francis on Twitter on January 28, 2016."
The fact that it came from the same lawyer who represented Kangana Ranaut made fans doubt the actress's strategy to get Hrithik to budge and retract his notice to her.
On Thursday morning, things have escalated with #ChurchMafiaAttacksHrithik trending on Twitter. Again fan clubs and fans have united to support their star and a debate on religion and intolerance has started.
"Mr. Hrithik Roshan has hurt the religious sentiments, feelings and beliefs of Christians (Roman Catholics) all over the world which includes my client as well. My client wants a written public apology from Mr. Hrithik Roshan within seven days," Kangana's lawyer added.
This particular point of the lawyer has angered the fans who are raging a war on Twitter. Take a look at their angry tweets against Christians and their love for Hrithik Roshan.