- Krushna Abhishek Says He Has All The Right To Be Upset With Govinda, The Tiff Continues
- Kashmira On Govinda-Sunita & Krushna Tiff: Krushna Is Caught In The Middle Of An Unreasonable Couple
- Krushna Abhishek Wants To Patch Up With Govinda; Is Ready To Listen To Whatever Govinda Says!
- Rajeev Khandelwal’s Prank Goes Wrong! Ragini Khanna Storms Out Of Juzz Baat!
- Krushna Abhishek & Govinda At War Again! Krushna Says Govinda’s Wife Has Influenced The Family!
- I Was Praised & Salman Khan Was Told He Shouldn't Come In Front Of Me: Govinda's Shocking Comment
Razak Khan, who made the audiences laugh all throughout the 90s through his unique brand of comedy breathed his last on June 1, 2016. The actor passed away due to cardiac arrest.
Razak, gained popularity for his distinctive style of comedy through movies such as Raja Hindustani, Ishq, Baadshah, Hello Brother and Hera Pheri. The comedian, was mostly seen in many Govinda starring films and also a partner to Kader Khan in terms of comedy.
The comedian, made the audiences laugh their stomach out in the 90s, and Bollywood will surely miss an amazing talent like Razak Khan. The actor, was down to earth and took humour with a pinch of salt.
The last film which Razak Khan had acted was for the movie, Kyaa Kool Hain Hum 3, which released in 2016.
Rest in peace Razak Khan.