- It’s Official! Kangana Ranaut & Hrithik Roshan Will Lock Horns At Box Office Next January
- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
The legal battle between actors Hrithik Roshan and Kangana Ranaut following their public spat over whether the two were in a relationship in the past isn't over yet, said Hrithik's legal team on Thursday.
"Media reports which suggest that the investigation into the Hrithik-Kangana emails is closed are totally false. A section of the media in connivance with Ms. Ranaut's lawyer has sought to disseminate this false information," Hrithik's lawyers said in a statement.
"The investigation, in fact, continues and Mr. Saxena (Joint Commissioner of Police, Crime) has informed Mr. Mahesh Jethmalani, Senior Counsel advising Mr. Roshan, that 'the case is not yet closed. Investigation is still going on'," the statement added.
The affirmation came after certain media reports on Thursday claimed that the legal dispute between the two has come to an end. The reports said that the case is being closed as the Mumbai Police have not been able to find who was impersonating actor Hrithik Roshan to send regular emails to Kangana Ranaut.
"It is categorically asserted that there is unimpeachable evidence to suggest that there was no relationship of any kind between Mr. Roshan and Ms. Ranaut and that Ms. Ranaut persistently hounded Mr. Roshan on e-mails with the intention to entice him into a relationship," claimed the statement.
A public spat broke out between the two former co-stars when Kangana in an interview hinted at Hrithik being her 'ex', to which Hrithik responded by tweeting that "there are more chances of me having had an affair with the Pope" than with Kangana. Soon both exchanged legal notices.
The two were first linked in 2013 when they came together in Krrish 3 but the rumour gained momentum after the actor officially separated from his wife Sussanne in December 2013.