- Da-Bangg Reloaded: Salman Khan Romances Katrina Kaif, Goes 'Jumme Ki Raat' With Jacqueline Fernandez
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- Will Salman Khan's Race 3 Ever Reach Rs 200 Crore Mark At The Box Office In Its First Week?
- Post Race 3 Success, Rakhi Sawant & Arshi Khan Demand Rs 5 Crore From Salman Khan; Here’s Why!
- Amid Cold War, Ranbir Kapoor Talks About Salman Khan; Says He Made MISTAKES & Paid A Price For It!
- I Was Praised & Salman Khan Was Told He Shouldn't Come In Front Of Me: Govinda's Shocking Comment
Salman Khan and Daisy Shah worked together for the first time in Jai Ho. The movie failed to create any magic at the box office but Salman and Daisy became good friends. Recently, it was reported that Salman gifted a brand new SUV to her, but unfortunately, there is no truth behind these stories.
When Bollywood Life asked Daisy Shah about Salman Khan's gift, she sounded quite surprised and denied the entire buzz around it. She said, "It's all rubbish, he hasn't gifted me any car".
Click On VIEW Photos To See Salman And Daisy's Pics
Daisy Shah is very close to Salman Khan. Infact, Salman was the one who convinced Daisy to do a bold film like Hate Story 3. During the promotions of Hate Story 3, Daisy said that she was sceptical about signing the film and that is why she discussed it with her mentor and good friend Salman.
Salman Khan Is Not Interested In Marrying Iulia Vantur & The Reason Will Shock You!
The diva also praised Salman in one of her interviews, ''When I have to say something about him, I fall short of words. Whoever I am today, wherever I am today is because of him. I owe it to him," Daisy Shah had told a leading daily.
The beautiful actress further added, "When you are working with Salman you learn things continuously, there is always a scope of improvement. He wants everybody to show that you are involved in the film and not to be aloof,"
"I am blessed to have Salman Khan as a friend, mentor and guardian. I thank him for always being there for me,'' she said.