- Oo La La! Ram Kapoor & Sakshi Tanwar To Share A Passionate Kiss AGAIN In Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat 2!
- Bigg Boss 11: From Throwing Tantrums To Calling Shilpa A Call Girl, Hina Khan Clarifies The Rumours!
- Bigg Boss 11: Sakshi Tanwar’s FAKE Article On Hina Khan Goes Viral; Karan Patel Takes A Dig At Hina!
- Bigg Boss 11: Why Is Everyone Lashing Out At Hina Khan?
- Bigg Boss 11: Hina Khan’s Comment On Sakshi Tanwar Leaves Gauhar, Kishwer & Kamya Fuming!
- Ekta Kapoor Spotted With Her Favourite Bahus – Smriti Irani & Sakshi Tanwar
- FIRST LOOK! Sakshi Tanwar & Ram Kapoor Are Back With Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat
- Kavita Kaushik Mehndi Event: Sakshi Tanwar, Aashka Goradia & Other TV Actors Attend (PICS)
- WATCH: Sakshi Tanwar & Ram Kapoor Has A Message For Their Fans!
- Bade Acche Lagte Hain Jodi Ram Kapoor & Sakshi Tanwar In Ekta Kapoor’s Bold ‘Web Series’!
- From Ram Kapoor To Divyanka Tripathi, Check Out How Much Your Favourite Television Actors Earn!
- PICS! Aamir Khan With Sakshi Tanwar And Phogat Sisters On The Sets Of Dangal!
- Happy Birthday Aamir Khan! Here's 16 Best Movies Of The Mr. Perfectionist
Actress Sakshi Tanwar says superstar Aamir Khan, with whom she has worked in the forthcoming film "Dangal", has a child-like enthusiasm and he is very passionate about everything that he does.
"Aamir Khan has a child-like enthusiasm on everything that he does. During the script reading session and workshop even before shooting, he is involved in every step. He wants to know about things from the scratch like how a child would ask," Sakshi told IANS.
Sakshi On Aamir..
"While most of the actors will focus on dialogues and scenes to get the right emotion to perform, he (Aamir) wants to understand every aspect of that scene. I think such involvement and immense passion for his work makes him who he is," Sakshi added.
Sakshi Plays Daya Kaur
In 'Dangal', the actress plays Daya Kaur, wife of Mahavir Phogat, essayed by Aamir. But she says she never "took the pressure" of acting with Aamir.
When Sakshi Saw The Trailer
"Everything happened so fast that I did not get time to react much. Actually, it hit me recently when I saw the trailer. I was like, 'Ok, that's me'. During the shooting, I was so much into my character and was focusing to get everything right, so I did not think much or take pressure of acting opposite Aamir Khan," said Sakshi.
Born and brought up in Alwar, Rajasthan, Sakshi grew up with two siblings (a brother and a sister) and finished her graduation from Lady Shri Ram College. She earned fame for her character Parvati Agarwal of the popular Balaji telefilms TV series "Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki" and later as Priya Ram Kapoor on another TV series "Bade Achhe Lagte Hain."
Sakshi On Her Own Journey
The film Dangal celebrates gender equality. Commenting on her own journey, she said, "Around 20 years ago when I got the opportunity to work in a TV series in Mumbai, my father came along with me to arrange my accommodation so that I can settle easily and advised me to stay focused on my craft. So, I think I am one of the very fortunate girls to get so much support from my parents."
The story of the Dangal revolves around the journey of two wrestling champions Geeta Phogat and Babita Kumari, played by Fatima Sana Sheikh and Sanya Malhotra.
Talking about her equation with them, Sakshi said, "All the four girls - Zaira (Zaira Wasim who plays young Geeta), Suhani (Suhani Bhatnagar who plays young Babita), Fatima and Sanya - are amazing, they are rockstars of our film. They are extremely talented performers."
Directed by Nitesh Tiwari, produced by Walt Disney Pictures, Aamir Khan Productions and UTV Motion Pictures, the film "Dangal" is all set to release on December 23.