- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
- Post Padmaavat's Success, Deepika Padukone HIKES Her Fees & Acts CHOOSY
- Heartbreaking! Deepika Padukone Gets Emotional; Talks About Irrfan Khan's Ill Health
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- She Will NEVER FORGIVE Her! What Deepika Padukone Did To Avoid Ranbir Kapoor's Ex Katrina Kaif
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Prakash Padukone, Says Her Father Is A Very Humble Person
Deepika Padukone's bank account would touch the ceiling in a span of just 4 days work. A popular airlines, has approached the actress to be their brand ambassador and Deepika has quoted a mind-blowing amount of 8 Crores for a four-day shoot.
However, the airlines has not locked the deal yet, and would respond to the actress as and when the management is ready with a conclusion on the amount.
A source close to the actress was quoted as saying,
"She is currently in talks, through her brand team. The 8 crore tag is her asking price for a three-day shoot. It's typically a certain number of days per year. For brand shoots, normally the payment is per day. Deepika charges 1-5 crore for a day. But 8 crore seems a bit high as only Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and Ranbir Kapoor command that kind of fee for endorsements. Among sportsmen, only MS Dhoni and now, Virat Kohli recently have started charging close to that figure."
The source further continued,
"When Deepika's team asked for that amount, they weren't sure they would get it. But they have to constantly up the star's price according to the market value and Deepika has had a fantastic year with Piku and Bajirao Mastani, so she is in the position to hike her fee. Whether the brand will pay her that amount, remains to be seen. Deepika is currently negotiating for 2 crore plus per day. If she gets the price she is asking for, it will catapult her into the biggest league."
What are your thoughts on Deepika Padukone's fee on the airlines endorsement? Leave us your comments below!