- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
Deepika Padukone's bank account would touch the ceiling in a span of just 4 days work. A popular airlines, has approached the actress to be their brand ambassador and Deepika has quoted a mind-blowing amount of 8 Crores for a four-day shoot.
However, the airlines has not locked the deal yet, and would respond to the actress as and when the management is ready with a conclusion on the amount.
A source close to the actress was quoted as saying,
"She is currently in talks, through her brand team. The 8 crore tag is her asking price for a three-day shoot. It's typically a certain number of days per year. For brand shoots, normally the payment is per day. Deepika charges 1-5 crore for a day. But 8 crore seems a bit high as only Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and Ranbir Kapoor command that kind of fee for endorsements. Among sportsmen, only MS Dhoni and now, Virat Kohli recently have started charging close to that figure."
The source further continued,
"When Deepika's team asked for that amount, they weren't sure they would get it. But they have to constantly up the star's price according to the market value and Deepika has had a fantastic year with Piku and Bajirao Mastani, so she is in the position to hike her fee. Whether the brand will pay her that amount, remains to be seen. Deepika is currently negotiating for 2 crore plus per day. If she gets the price she is asking for, it will catapult her into the biggest league."
What are your thoughts on Deepika Padukone's fee on the airlines endorsement? Leave us your comments below!