- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
Yes peeps, you heard it right! Deepika Padukone is climbing the ladder to richness year by year and the actress will be paid a staggering amount of 12.65 Crores to star in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's upcoming project, Padmavati.
Check out the stunning pictures of Deepika Padukone here!
Deepika Padukone, has yet again proved that she's the Queen of Bollywood and the remuneration is well deserved, as the actress has always managed to entertain the audiences and deliver superhit films at the box office.
Mid Day quoted a source as saying, "For Ram-Leela she got Rs. 1 crore, for Bajirao Mastani which came two years later, it was Rs. 7 crore, this time it is Rs. 12.65 crore, making her the first Bollywood actress to break the Rs. 10 crore barrier."
It is also reported that Sanjay Leela Bhansali, gave Deepika Padukone his final offer of 11 Crores plus taxes (which adds upto Rs. 12.65 crore) on June 13, 2016 and she accepted the deal within the span of a day. Kudos to Deepika Padukone on this, and we're sure her career graph will soar higher in the coming years.
Other Highest Paid Actresses In Bollywood
Kareena Kapoor was reportedly paid 7 Crores to star in the third installment of Rohit Shetty's comedy flick, Golmaal 3. The film fared really well at the box office and the fourth installment is in the pipeline.
It was reported that Priyanka Chopra had received a sum of 6 Crores to star alongside Uday Chopra in the film 'Pyaar Impossible', which released in the year 2010. However the film flopped at the box office and ended up making only 5.50 Crores.