- Deepika Padukone REVEALS What She Loves The Most About Ranveer Singh & It's Super Cute!
- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- STRANGE! What's Keeping Deepika Padukone Away From Signing Multiple Films Post Padmaavat?
- Are You Listening Ranveer Singh? Dwayne Bravo Can't Get Deepika Padukone Out Of His Head!
- Cannes 2018: Unlike Aishwarya Rai & Deepika, Sonam Kapoor FAILS To Grab Eyeballs On Red Carpet
- Anushka Sharma Ends Cold War With Deepika Padukone? Praises Her Cannes Look Leaving Fans Surprised
Deepika Padukone is on a roll! The actress will soon be seen endorsing Lodha's premium weekend home development property around a riverside Greg Norman golf course.
And we have got our hands on afew pictures of Deepika Padukone, in which she cane be seen shooting for the Lodha Group. Do we even need to say that she is looking samn hot? (As she always looks)
Check Out All Her Fresh Pictures From Shoot Here:
Located on the Mumbai-Pune expressway, this exclusive enclave is a short drive from both Mumbai and Pune. Deepika enjoyed staying there as part of the association.
"Although it was a hectic two days, I enjoyed it so much because it didn't feel like I was working. It was more like enjoying two days of my weekend, experiencing this exclusive enclave... playing golf, relaxing at the spa, sitting by the river and watching a movie," she said in a statement.
This weekend development will be a home where residents can go relax, play a game of golf, spend quality family time by the riverside promenade, entertain friends and family over the weekends and indulge in outdoor sports.
We won't be wrong if we would say that in upcoming years, Deepika will be the Queen of endorsement.
On the work front, she was last seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Bajirao Mastani and currently she is busy with the shooting of xXx: The Return of Xander Cage, a film thorugh which Deepika is making her Hollywood debut. The film is slated to release on January 20, 2017.
Keep watching this space and we will be right back with more updates!