- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
Deepika Padukone, who has finished shooting for her upcoming Hollywood debut, xXx: The Return of The Xander Cage, has finally announced at the IIFA 2016 press meet in Madrid, that she has already signed a new Bollywood film and would start shooting for it in September, 2016.
Deepika Padukone was quoted as saying, "I am always going to do Hindi films, no matter what. Just because I am doing a film there doesn't mean I will shift base. I have already signed my next Hindi film. I start shooting for it from September. It will release next year."
When asked which particular genre does this film belong to and who she is starring with, Deepika Padukone giggled and said, "Very smart way of asking but I am not telling you."
Well, there you go folks! Deepika Padukone has confirmed that she has signed a Bollywood film and will start the shoot in September. We guess both her Hollywood debut xXx sequel, and her new B-town flick would release at the same time. Exciting right?