- Ranbir Kapoor Ignores Katrina Kaif While Singing Praises Of Deepika Padukone & Alia Bhatt!
- Move Over Ranbir-Alia! Deepika Padukone Just Publicly Declared Her Love For Ranveer Singh
- Deepika Padukone Visits Her Apartment After The Fire Incident! Here's What She Has To Say
- BREAKING NEWS! Fire Breaks Out At Deepika Padukone's Residential Building In Mumbai!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding Venue Finalised! Location Looks So Heavenly & Breathtaking
- Deepika Padukone Asks To Be Paid Like Shahrukh & Salman? A Director Reveals Her Unacceptable Demands
Deepika Padukone, is in India after four months, as the actress was in Canada shooting for her Hollywood debut xXx: The Return of The Xander Cage, alongside Vin Diesel. The actress, then flew to Paris to meet Ranveer Singh and went on to Budapest, to shoot a song for the movie Raabta.
Constant travelling can surely drain a person, but it can never drain Deepika Padukone. As soon as the actress landed in India, she ended up throwing a lavish lunch to her entire team at her residence in Worli, Mumbai.
A source present at the party was quoted as saying,
"Deepika had organised the entire lunch from Budapest itself along with her cook and had planned the menu. It was a pleasure-cum-business lunch for her as she discussed what she had done during her xXx shoot while in turn, they briefed her on the work front. Today onwards, she will start having script-reading sessions."
The source further continued,
"In the last 10 days, after wrapping up xXx: The Return of Xander Cage, Deepika has had no time to rest. After xXx, she flew to Paris to spend some time with beau Ranveer Singh and then went to Budapest to shoot for her dance number in Raabta. After she returned to Mumbai yesterday, she hosted a lunch for her core team members at her residence where she caught up with everyone."
Deepika Padukone, also received a lot of gifts from the people present at the party and the actress was quoted as saying, "My team - my brand managers, personal assistant, hair, make-up, stylist and spot boys - is my extended family in Mumbai. I have been away for a while and I can't wait to spend time with all of them. Homecoming is a lovely feeling."