- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- Did Neetu Indirectly Blame Deepika & Katrina Kaif For Their Failed Relationship With Ranbir Kapoor?
The stunning diva Deepika Padukone is all set to resume her upcoming Hollywood project, xXx: The Return Of Xander Cage. Recently, Deepika took a break from the shoot, to attend her best friend's wedding in Srilanka and a few hours ago, the actress was spotted at the Toronto airport.
Deepika was spotted in a rather cheerful mood. Sporting a black coloured overcoat, she can be seen posing along with her fans for the camera and there is no need to mention that as always, she looked drop dead gorgeous!
Check Out The Pics Here:
Apart from her Hollywood project, recently the Piku actress had also launched an awareness campaign that takes forward her fight against depression, a condition that she has admitted to have been suffering from.
Deepika, who had come out openly last year about her struggle with depression and talked about a lack of awareness and social stigma attached to it, has launched an year-long awareness campaign 'You Are Not Alone' to take forward her fight.
"Last year, I spoke about my own fight with depression as I felt I could not just sit by and watch as people who were going through what I had gone through and we decided to launch 'You Are Not Alone' with an idea to raise awareness and to enable students and teachers to identify signs of anxiety and depression," had said Deepika.
"We believe that schools can be the first line of defence for emotional and mental health disorders in our youth. We could also help connect the schools to counseling organisations and independent counselors if they need such help," she had added.
We are so proud of you Deepika!