- Ranveer Singh- Deepika Padukone To Get MARRIED On This Date? Insiders Reveal Details!
- TIT FOR TAT! Deepika Padukone Takes Revenge From Her Sister Anisha In Public With This Picture
- Did Deepika Padukone Offend Priyanka Chopra & Her Fans? Gets Bashed Mercilessly For Being 'Jealous'
- Deepika Padukone REVEALS What She Loves The Most About Ranveer Singh & It's Super Cute!
- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- STRANGE! What's Keeping Deepika Padukone Away From Signing Multiple Films Post Padmaavat?
Deepika Padukone is continuously in headline owing to her latest pictures from the shoot spot of her upcoming film, xXx: The Return Of Xander Cage. And now the gorgeous diva is yet again in headlines since the very popular jewelery brand Tanishq has released new posters of Deepika!
Deepika, who is the face of the brand can be seen posing for the Tanishq's Niloufer collection. The official Twitter handle of Tanishq posted these pictures of Deepika and wrote, "This Akshaya Tritiya, Deepika decided to try something new. #Niloufer by #Tanishq."
Check Out All Her Pictures From Tanishq Photoshoot:
While sporting the ethnic wears, Deepika is looking like a million dollar! Her expressive eyes, perfect face shape, straight hair are her certainly beauty's highlights in these pictures.
We've seen Deepika so many times in traditional avatars and yet every single time the Piku actress manages to make us hold our breath! No wonder, why the entire nation is crazy about her!
We all know that Deepika has big banner films, endorsements, awards, appreciation and attention. But we bet you don't know one thing about her. So what it is? Despite of all the luxuries, Deepika believes in leading a norma girl life; a life free of complications.
"I'm just a normal girl... nothing has changed for me. I can still go out freely. I believe your life changes in a way that you want it to be. I don't think my life has changed in a drastic way," Deepika had once told in an interview.
She had added, "Yes, there are some things that come with the profession, but the basics are more important. I like to believe that certain things haven't changed."
It was in 2007 that Deepika made her foray into Bollywood. And since her Bollywood launch with Om Shanti Om, Deepika has painted a success story that only a few outsiders from the industry have been able to score.