- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
After wrapping up the shoot of xXx: The Return Of Xander Cage, it is reported that Deepika Padukone flew to Paris to meet her boyfriend Ranveer Singh, and the actress kept things under wraps and didn't want anyone to know about her travel plans.
Ranveer Singh, is currently in Paris for the shoot of his upcoming film Befikre, starring alongside Vaani Kapoor. Deepika returned to India during the weekend and Ranveer is still in Paris, shooting for Befikre.
A source close to the movie was quoted as saying,
"Deepika's visit was a hush-hush one as she didn't want anyone back home to know about her visit. Unfortunately for her, some fans spotted her in Paris. She even spent time on the Befikre sets, where the cast and crew were given strict instructions not to click any pictures of her. The actress has a lot of work piled up, including her brand endorsements and script readings in Mumbai, so perhaps that is why she didn't want it known that she had taken a few days off for a holiday."
The source further commented, "Deepika is a committed, professional actress, but she's also a young girl in love. Ranveer and she haven't met for months because of their respective film shoots, which are across two different continents. It's natural that she would want to spend time with her beau before she gets crazy busy in India again."
Paris, is the city of love and we're sure the couple must have spent a really good time together. However, it is reported that another source close to Deepika claimed that the couple did not meet each other in Paris at all.