- Did Deepika Padukone Offend Priyanka Chopra & Her Fans? Gets Bashed Mercilessly For Being 'Jealous'
- Deepika Padukone REVEALS What She Loves The Most About Ranveer Singh & It's Super Cute!
- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- STRANGE! What's Keeping Deepika Padukone Away From Signing Multiple Films Post Padmaavat?
- Are You Listening Ranveer Singh? Dwayne Bravo Can't Get Deepika Padukone Out Of His Head!
- Cannes 2018: Unlike Aishwarya Rai & Deepika, Sonam Kapoor FAILS To Grab Eyeballs On Red Carpet
Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone has been roped in as the new brand ambassador of domestic airline company Vistara.
A new multimedia brand campaign of Vistara along with its first TV commercial (TVC) will be launched on Monday. The campaign reinterprets and delivers on the brand promise of "Fly the new feeling", through the eyes of Deepika.
The concept of the TVC revolves around how Deepika Padukone feels the same wonder and joy everytime she flies Vistara, as she felt when flying for the first time.
Watch Here, The New TVC Of Vistara Featuring Deepika:
The campaign intends to elaborate on the core interpretation of the brand promise which is about the feeling of looking forward to flying again.
"It is a matter of great pride for me to be associated with Vistara, a brand that is reliable, warm and friendly; a brand that carries the lineage of Tata and Singapore Airlines...The new TVC aims to capture that feeling in a charming and evocative manner," Deepika said in a statement.
The airline has been giving a sneak peek to its customers through its ongoing teaser campaign #WhichStar running on various platforms, that has captured the imagination of millions of people already. The integrated campaign will be deployed across multiple platforms including TV, Digital, Print, Outdoor, Cinema and Airports.
"Our new brand campaign with Deepika Padukone highlights the unique feeling of flying Vistara. Through this campaign, she has brought to life the special spark of happiness that people feel when they fly with Vistara, the airline that is proud to carry the remarkable heritage of Tata group, JRD Tata, and Singapore Airlines", Phee Teik Yeoh, CEO, Vistara said.