- Irrfan Khan Shares His State Of Mind, Says Just Keep Going As Nothing Is Final In Life
- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
- Post Padmaavat's Success, Deepika Padukone HIKES Her Fees & Acts CHOOSY
- Heartbreaking! Deepika Padukone Gets Emotional; Talks About Irrfan Khan's Ill Health
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- She Will NEVER FORGIVE Her! What Deepika Padukone Did To Avoid Ranbir Kapoor's Ex Katrina Kaif
After working day and night, Deepika Padukone is on a much deserved break! She attended an awards ceremony in Madrid last week, where she won in the Best Actress category for her powerful performance in Piku.
But instead of returning home from Madrid, Deepika Padukone went to the city of Berlin where she attended a concert by ColdPlay. Check out her stunning black and white picture below.
2015 definitely belonged to Deepika Padukone, as she gave stellar performances in movies like Piku, Tamasha and Bajirao Mastani.This year too, she will be working with top directors and is planning to sign some really good performance-oriented Bollywood films. The official announcement is yet to be made.
Rumour has it that, she will be working again with Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Ranveer Singh in the movie Padmawati. Also, many recent reports suggested that she is all set to play the lead role in Shahrukh Khan's Don 3. It is said that instead of Priyanka Chopra, Farhan Akhtar is keen to cast Deepika in the movie.
Deepika Padukone has no Bollywood release this year, and when DNA asked her about the same, she said, ''For me, xXx is not different from any other movie I have done. Other than the fact it was shot abroad. In every other way, it's exactly an Indian movie.''
''And it's okay. I will do something which I will do is right for me and my career. I didn't come across something that is exciting enough. Having said that, I have signed my next movie and start filming in September,'' she added.