- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
Deepika Padukone is one actress, who can never go wrong with her style. We truly love her fashion sense. And her latest pictures from New York prove whatever we said.
In the pictures, Deepika Padukone is wearing an all blush pink suit from Asos that look ultra chic. She was styled by Shaleena Nathani and her hair was done by celebrity hairstylist Gabriel Georgiou, while her make-up was done by Hung Vanngo.
The actress will wrap up the shooting of xXx: The Return of Xander Cage in Toronto by the end of this month. The last time she was in India, was for a short trip for a friend's wedding.
Also Read: Ranbir Kapoor Poses With Sanjay Dutt's Adorable Kids Shahraan & Iqra (See Picture)
Meanwhile, it has also been reported that Deepika Padukone is also trying to grab Tom Cruise's next film The Mummy. According to Spotboye. com, ''The xXx actress auditioned for a pivotal role - that of an Egyptian girl - in Tom Cruise's The Mummy sometime last month in Los Angeles. Dippy has since been waiting for a revert- but none yet in sight.''
"They are also looking at other options. Even if Deepika doesn't make the cut, the very fact that she was in the running for an important role in a Tom Cruise starrer is quite a high in itself."
Back home, Deepika Padukone was in news for Kabir Khan's film with Salman Khan but recent reports say that she has opted out of the film as she did not like the role that was offered to her.