- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
Currently, Deepika Padukone is at the pinnacle of her career and it won't be incrrect to state that she is also the undisputed Queen of Bollywood. But we all know that all these fame & money didn't come to Deepika so easily!
The actress suffered two long years from depression and recently, she took toFacebook to state that how sport has kept her going and helped her to face difficult situations.
"Sport has taught me how to handle failure. It has also taught me how to handle success. It has kept me grounded. It has taught me humility."
Deepika mentioned that the never dying athlete inside the actress gave her the strength to fight.
"Two years ago I struggled with depression. I was sinking. I almost gave up. But it was the athlete in me that gave me the strength to fight and never ever give up!"
Appealing to the young minds, the actress wrote "every girl and every boy and every woman and every man...Play a sport... Because it changed my life...And it will change yours too!"
Calling sport one of the main reasons of her survival she went on writing, "Sport has taught me how to survive! It has taught me how to fight! It has made me unstoppable!"
The actress also mentioned about her father's formula to be perfect, "When I was growing up my father said to me, "To be the best, always remember the three D's - Discipline, Dedication and Determination. Follow your heart. Do what you are passionate about.