- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
- Post Padmaavat's Success, Deepika Padukone HIKES Her Fees & Acts CHOOSY
- Heartbreaking! Deepika Padukone Gets Emotional; Talks About Irrfan Khan's Ill Health
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- She Will NEVER FORGIVE Her! What Deepika Padukone Did To Avoid Ranbir Kapoor's Ex Katrina Kaif
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Prakash Padukone, Says Her Father Is A Very Humble Person
Deepika Padukone is back in town after finishing the shooting of her first Hollywood film. In a recent interview the actress talked about her much hyped bond girl auditions and also about the rumours of her signing a film with Brad Pitt.
The gorgeous actress told a leading daily, ''Sometimes, I find some theories really strange, but I have never been one to talk about them. I have never felt the need to clarify rumours that involve my life. There is absolutely no truth to any of these two specific films."
When asked about losing films in Bollywood, she said, "Not at all. At the end of the day, you have to be excited about the work you do. So, whatever I find next has to be bigger and better, and more challenging than what I've done in the past because you grow and learn with every film.''
Also Read: Must See Pictures! Shahrukh Khan & Katrina Kaif Grace The Screening Of Udta Punjab With Other Celebs
''I am not interested in churning out a certain number of films every year. For me, it's about the quality of work. I think it's about following your instincts and doing a film for the right reason," she said.
Deepika Padukone further added, ''Soon, you will get to know what I am doing next'.''