- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- Did Neetu Indirectly Blame Deepika & Katrina Kaif For Their Failed Relationship With Ranbir Kapoor?
The Golmaal franchise, which has its unique style of comedy and content, has managed to entertain the audiences in all levels. The movie has fared really well at the box office and now the popular comedy flick would enter its fourth installment.
Kareena Kapoor, who was a part of the previous two Golmaal franchises, would not be taking up the role this time due to her pregnancy. It is reported that the film-makers have contacted Deepika Padukone & Alia Bhatt for the replacement and are waiting for their nod.
Arshad Warsi confirmed the news by saying, "Yes, it's true. Either of the two will be playing the lead in Golmaal 4. I have heard the discussions and it's almost certain that it will be Alia or Deepika this time."
Arshad further commented, "We start sometime in December. It's always fun to be back working with this crazy team. Ajay, Tusshar, Shreyas and I - we are all excited. But we will miss Bebo this time."
So now the race for Golmaal 4 is between Deepika Padukone and Alia Bhatt, and we'll have to wait and watch as to who is more interested to star in the film as the lead actress.