- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- Did Neetu Indirectly Blame Deepika & Katrina Kaif For Their Failed Relationship With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Deepika Padukone Reveals It All; Her Favorite Food To Her Favorite Emoji!
- Shahrukh Khan Gets Special Treatment From Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh; Wedding Fixed On Nov 12
- Deepika Padukone Was Asked To Get A BOOB JOB Done To Be Picked Up By Bollywood Producers!
The Megastar of Bollywood, Amitabh Bachchan, is back with a powerful thriller film, Pink. The film also casts Taapsee Panu in the lead role and the trailer of the film was pretty promising.
Recently, while talking to BollywoodLife, Amitabh Bachchan made some candid revelations about equal pay in Bollywood and how Deepika Padukone was paid higher than him in Piku!
To Know In Details, Hit The 10 Slides Below:
'Deepika Was Paid More Than Me'
"I dunno if this is relevant or not. Whether coz of circumstances this has happened but I can tell you one thing, in Piku, Deepika Padukone was paid more than me," told Big B to BL.
'I Have Lost My Price Tag"
"And that says two things - one that she is obviously more important than me and two I have lost my price tag coz I have been working for so long. Maybe I am not so important."
Big B On Women-centric Film
"But I think what's the harm? If the woman's character is that then it's okay. For example, everybody asked me if it's( Piku) is a woman centric film. I said why? Coz a woman has a stronger character that's why it's a woman centric film."
Why Not Man-centric Film?
"But there are many films with only heroes but that is not man centric film. So don't see a film like coz there's a woman's pic on the poster it's a woman centric film."
"Its' A Cinema"
"It's a cinema, a film a story. She maybe is the hero of the film and that's how you should see it," concluded Big B and we can't agree with him more!
Big B's Fun Talk
Did you know that during Piku promotion, Amitabh Bachchan had made a cute revelation that if he wants to play a romantic role opposite Deepika too. In fact, he regrets not been able to romance with other actresses of current era.
Big B's Unfulfilled Desire
During a recent media interaction, Big B was asked to reveal one of his unfulfilled desire as an actor to which Amitabh Bachchan candidly said, "Time is not on my side, so unfortunately when I see all the young talent, I want to be in every frame with them."
"I wish I could do romantic leads with some of the younger ladies like Katrina, Priyanka or Vidya, Deepika or Parineeti....with all of them."
Big B's Experience Working With Deepika In Piku:
"Having 'Deepika' as a daughter would be wonderful. Having Piku as a daughter would be in line with the story of the film. Annoying or difficult would have to be assessed when you see the film."
"But for the moment, let us just say it is a very evolved relationship. Father-daughter relationships in general are somewhat conservative. Or perhaps tend to be conservative."
"There is greater 'talk man to man' kind of attitude with a son, not often with a daughter. In this film, that notion has been challenged rather bravely I must say."
"There is debate and argument and disagreement and opinion, but deep down, there is understanding and empathy and breaking convention and a freedom, and respect for individual thought and comment, which is all rather endearing," had told Mr Bachchan while interacting with media.