- Soorma Celebs Review: Diljit Dosanjh Gets A Major Thumbs Up From Sachin Tendulkar As Well As B-town
- Priyanka Chopra Shows What A Good 'Friend' She Is To Deepika Padukone!
- Kamal Haasan On Sridevi's Sudden Demise: 'Sadma's Lullaby Haunts Me Now'
- Fire Breaks Out At Aishwarya Rai's Apartment In Bandra! Read Details
- Sachin Tendulkar Vs Virat Kohli! Who Will Watch Aamir Khan's Secret Superstar First?
- Happy Birthday Amitabh Bachchan: Sachin Tendulkar Admires Big B's Humility
A few days ago, the official teaser of 'Sachin: A Billion Dreams' was out and every B-town celeb including Deepika Padukone was in awe of the Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar. After watching the teaser, Deepika had written on Twitter, "Thank you for being such an inspiration and a role model for millions!http://bit.ly/SachinTeaser @sachin_rt So proud #Ravi!"
Seeing her tweet, Sachin gave a beautiful reply to Deepika and wrote, "Thank you Deepika. You are a versatile actress and your work with @TLLLFoundation is commendable."
Revisit The Best 15 Pics Of Celebs From The Miss India Event 2016:
Till (The Live Love Laugh) Foundation is an initiative by Deepika, which was launched on 10th October, 2015, to create awareness about mental health.
Apart from Sachin, there is one more person, who has expressed her likeness towards Deepika. She is none other than the Miss India World 2016, Priyadarshini Chatterjee.
While interacting with a leading daily, Priyadarshini revealed Deepika is her favourite actress from B-town. Isn't it just amazing that the fan following of Deepika is just increasing day by day?
Deepika's Fight Against Depression:
Recently, Deepika took a step ahead to fight depression, and she had told, "Last year, I spoke about my own fight with depression as I felt I could not just sit by and watch as people who were going through what I had gone through and we decided to launch 'You Are Not Alone' with an idea to raise awareness and to enable students and teachers to identify signs of anxiety and depression."
"Our aim is to bring the issue of mental health from the shadows and include this discussion in drawing room conversations from being spoken of in hushed tones," said Deepika, who took medication and counseling to fight her depression.