- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- STRANGE! What's Keeping Deepika Padukone Away From Signing Multiple Films Post Padmaavat?
- Are You Listening Ranveer Singh? Dwayne Bravo Can't Get Deepika Padukone Out Of His Head!
- Cannes 2018: Unlike Aishwarya Rai & Deepika, Sonam Kapoor FAILS To Grab Eyeballs On Red Carpet
- Anushka Sharma Ends Cold War With Deepika Padukone? Praises Her Cannes Look Leaving Fans Surprised
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
We all know that Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh are dating and the duo is madly in love with each other. However, this time Deepika said 'I love you' to another actor on Twitter and its not for Ranveer.
In a recent interview Hema Malani revealed that Deepika Padukone is the 'Dream Girl' of today's time in Bollywood, for which a happy and delighted Deepika took to Twitter and posted as, ''I love you too, Hemaji.''
Well, in some ways Hema Malini is right! The yesteryear actress was rightfully titled as the dream girl back then and looking at Deepika Padukone's stint in B-town now, the title can be used on for her as well.
Be it Hema Malini or Deepika Padukone, these two women are a gem to Bollywood and the fans absolutely love and adore them as they are very different from the other actresses.