- Salman Khan And Jacqueline Fernandez Are Back On Jumma With Heeriye From Race 3
- Dus Ka Dum’s First Contestant Of The Show Faints, Salman Khan’s Gesture Will Surprise The Fans!
- The Spat Between Salman Khan & Ranbir Kapoor To Get Uglier [Inside Details]
- Yogita Bihani Says Working With Superstar Salman Khan Has Been The Best Experience Of Her Life
- Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum Launch Date Revealed; Race 3 Team To Promote Film On His Show!
- Disha Patani's Dream To Work With Salman Khan Comes True, Joins Bharat After Priyanka Chopra!
They are talented. They are extremely gorgeous. They are one of the most hottest diva duos of B-town. They are none other than Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra! The duo was last seen together in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's film, Bajirao Mastani and yesterday (June 23, 2016), they met each other at IIFA press event.
But what caught everyone's attention was the adorable moments of Deepika & Priyanka! In spite of the presence of Superstar Salman Khan at the event, social media is going gaga over them.
You go to any any social media platform, it is inundated with the pictures of Deepika and Priyanka! They are just everywhere. Half of the audience is drooling over their look, while the other half is talking about their get-together at the event.
If You Haven't Seen Yet, Check Out All The Pictures Here:
At the event, all the stars were present on the stage and Salman was addressing the media. After the interaction with media, stars started leaving the stage one by one but Deepika and Priyanka, who got lost in each other's company and started chatting up there on the stage!
Without leaving the chance, Salman took a dig at them and told now they are Hollywood returned and they hardly care about Bollywood now, and left everyone in splits.
However, at the event Deepika did talk about her role in her upcoming film, and here's what she said, "You have to look at everything that you get as an opportunity. There is no role too small or too big. I think it's what you make of that opportunity."
"Sometimes the smallest part teaches you a lot. Not judging from what anyone has done in the past, I do feel lucky that I got the opportunity with xXx."