- Parmanu Trailer: John Abrahan & Diana Penty Are On A Secret Operation! Watch Here
- John Abraham Is Doing ILLEGAL & CRIMINAL Things, Will FALL Flat On His Face Says Prernaa Arora
- John Abraham's Company Goes NUCLEAR Against KriArj Entertainment! Reveals Why They Stopped Parmanu
- Diana Penty Opens Up About Her Upcoming Film Parmanu! Read Details
- It Has Been A Special Year For Me: Diana Penty
- BUZZ NOW! Diana Penty & Sonakshi Sinha To Team Up For Happy Bhag Jayegi Returns
Diana Penty, who starred in the comedy film Happy Bhag Jayegi, says being an uptown girl has its own perils and she has lived that kind of lifestyle all her life. Diana now wants to see the other side of life as a 'simple' and a 'small town girl' and is waiting to explore the lifestyle through movies.
"I guess the world I have come from is very urban and after modelling for so many years I am used to living with a certain hint of glamour everyday. I have been living a more western lifestyle. Not that I dress to hilt everyday but it's not exciting for me," she says.
She further commented, "When I do these deep rooted small town roles, I love them. I want to be that person that I am not familiar with. This gives me the opportunity to live that life."
Her acting skills were pretty good in Happy Bhag Jayegi and we hope a few film-makers offer her roles that she desires right now. We're sure she'll give them her best and live the simple life in the process of making and completing it.