- Parmanu Trailer: John Abrahan & Diana Penty Are On A Secret Operation! Watch Here
- John Abraham Is Doing ILLEGAL & CRIMINAL Things, Will FALL Flat On His Face Says Prernaa Arora
- John Abraham's Company Goes NUCLEAR Against KriArj Entertainment! Reveals Why They Stopped Parmanu
- Diana Penty Opens Up About Her Upcoming Film Parmanu! Read Details
- It Has Been A Special Year For Me: Diana Penty
- BUZZ NOW! Diana Penty & Sonakshi Sinha To Team Up For Happy Bhag Jayegi Returns
Cocktail starred Deepika Padukone, Saif Ali Khan and Diana Penty and the film fared well at the box office. The songs of the movie were superhits too and the spotlight was on debutante Diana Penty and quite a lot of people wanted to know about her personal and professional life.
In the midst of everything, Diana Penty revealed that she was not prepared to handle success, fame and scrutiny at that time. "It took me a while after Cocktail... I was not expecting and was not prepared for it. So it took me a while. But now I think I have reached a stage where I am comfortable in this space. I know how to handle it."
She further commented, "There is always going to be one part of where you will get affected and that is only normal and natural... Being a human, you are going to be sensitive to certain things. But you need to learn how to draw the line and say 'Yes, it will bother me, but I have to snap out of it."
Diana Penty was last seen in the movie Happy Bhag Jayegi in 2016 and the film surprisingly was a decent hit. The movie had all the elements of the typical masala entertainer and it was a good one time watch. Diana revealed that she's going through several scripts and would give her nod for the best story.